· Examining the relation between racial esteem and stereotype threat.
· Examining the effects of stereotyping and prejudice on members of stereotyped groups (e.g., in-group perceptions, social identity, personal identity, self-esteem, and self-efficacy).
· Developing assessments and methodologies to measure the cross-racial attitudes of African-Americans and White Americans.
· Examining the effects of stereotype suppression efforts.
· Examining the relation between in-group favoritism and measures of implicit associations.
TEACHING INTERESTS SPECIAL TOPICS
Industrial Psychology Psychology of Oppression
Introduction to Psychology